Get an 'A' for anti-ageing...
That ‘A’ is Vitamin A, the superhero ingredient that delivers visibly rejuvenated, perfected skin. This overachieving powerhouse is a potent antioxidant that persuades your skin cells to behave like younger and better versions of themselves.
- Increases radiance and fades sunspots
- Plumps out wrinkles and reduces fine lines
- Quashes breakouts
- Amplifies glow
- Tightens saggy skin
Sarah says ‘the pore refining, youth boosting properties of Vitamin A make it one of my most trusted ingredients.’
For those who have fine lines or are new to Vitamin A powered cosmeceutical products.
For those with more advanced signs of ageing or seasoned Vitamin A cosmeceutical product users.
What it Does:
Used daily this high potency serum works on even the most sensitive skin to fight signs of ageing and fade pigmentation. Potent Vitamin A combines synergistically with highly active levels of Vitamins C and E, antioxidants and power peptides to deliver visibly firmer, smoother, brighter skin.
Age-Repair Concentrate delivers double the concentration of these active ingredients plus the addition of revolutionary ingredients like Line Factor™, Renovage™ and Unirepair T43 to rewind time and create astonishingly luminous, plump, youthful skin.
Sarah’s Top Tips:
- Vitamin A works best on bare skin so always cleanse first.
- Avoid Vitamin A products that come in a jar. Air and light will degrade the formulation.
- Vitamin A takes 72 hours to build up in the skin, apply regularly for long term, optimum results.