Sarah’s 12 Tips for the 12 Days of Christmas
1. Melt away stress whilst creating an inviting atmosphere for your home this festive season with my new Overnight Facial Candle – it is the perfect blend of uplifting and cosseting, instantly reminiscent of my pampering treatments.
2. Hydration is key, so remember to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
3. In this cold winter weather a good quality barrier cream with an SPF will help protect your skin from the elements and ageing UV damage, whilst leaving it feeling comforted and supple.
4. If you overindulge this party season, sleep too little and stress too much, masks are a great skin pick-me-up. For a restorative therapy, I would recommend my 3D Moisture Infusion with its plumping, soothing and hydrating nano technology.
5. If you have eaten one too many mince pies, drink a cup of peppermint tea, which is known for its potent healing and calming properties. Not only can it help to aid digestion, relieve stress, treat headaches, but it is seriously good for the skin too.
6. If you have been indulging in festive drinks reach for @VictoriaHealth milk thistle liver detox.
7. For a ‘party ready’ glow I would recommend my Instant Miracle Mask. Apply, relax and unveil a new fresher looking skin with a lifted more radiant appearance.
8. Using breathing techniques in your daily routine is a great way to regulate blood pressure, heart rate, circulation, digestion and have a calming effect on your overall sense of wellbeing.
9. To ensure you fit into that party dress, avoid high salt foods. Sodium causes the body to retain more water, which means puffiness and bloating.
10. Not having to worry about your skin is always welcome at this hectic time of year so I would recommend my award winning Overnight Facial to cheat 8 hours sleep when you are not getting enough!
11. A little gentle exercise in the mornings is a great way to improve circulation and keep the body warm during the winter months! I enjoy sessions at Vita Pilates and Louise Parker.
12. If you indulge in too much merriment this season, reach for the nettle tea. Nettles have an anti-inflammatory effect, helping to calm the skin and improve conditions like eczema and acne. They are also extremely detoxifying, thanks to high levels of antioxidants, protecting the body from the over-production of free radicals.