Are you the Boutique Retail Facialist we’re looking for?
The Skinesis Clinic / Boutique and Sarah’s inimitable results have earned her a long list of loyal clients, from A-list celebrities and beauty editors to socialites and facial obsessives everywhere. Situated in London’s Sloane Square, the flagship Boutique was awarded “Most Innovative Retailer” by Women’s Health magazine 2015.
Your role will be to uphold our exemplary and exacting standards during onsite treatments and client care, using some of the most exciting technologies and high-performance products in the industry. You will be knowledgeable and passionate about skin and want to achieve the very best results for our clients, providing bespoke recommendations through consultation.
The ideal candidate will be someone whose long-term aim would be to move into aesthetics and would like to develop their skills in conjunction with one of the most exciting brands in the aesthetic field. This is an amazing opportunity to work with the most prestigious clinic in London alongside one of the most prominent therapists in the world.
- A polished, committed and professional individual Level 3 Beauty Therapy (minimum)
- Proven track record of sales ability and retailing
- Advanced skincare knowledge preferred but not essential
- Experience in LED, Visia, RF, high-performance skincare would be an advantage
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beauty Therapist / Retail beauty Consultant
Sarah Chapman Mobile Beauty Therapist/Retail Beauty Consultant– Full Time, Permanent,
Sarah Chapman Ltd are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing business. The role will be responsible for performing facial treatments, support retail and beauty events in our partner retail stores. Covering the following stores: Space NK, John Lewis , Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Selfridges.
This is an advantageous opportunity to join a founder-led environment where the mission is focused and purpose lead. The founder breathes the business day in and day out and this inspiring way of working is widespread amongst the team. The company hold a “Teamwork makes the Dreamwork” attitude and they thrive from an entrepreneurial working environment.
About the Brand:
London’s premier skincare expert, Sarah Chapman has over 20 years’ experience and advantageous training in cosmetic skincare, meaning her skincare knowledge is unrivalled. Her passionate love of beauty, her intelligent inquisitive mind and empathetic nature combine to make her a leading industry figure. Skinesis – Sarah’s signature skincare line is a London-based luxury and highly scientific brand born from her desire to create truly transformative products. Launched in 2008, her products deliver the extraordinary results of her coveted facials with synergistic mix of the most-advanced potent ingredients and healing, restorative botanicals.
• Achieve daily and weekly sales targets
• Perform Beauty Room treatments from Sarah Chapman in our partner retail stores
• Support retail, beauty events and pop ups, offering mini facials and customer skin consultations
• Work alongside the Sarah Chapman Boutique offering skin consultations and conduct micro bespoke facials where requested
• Report daily and weekly figures, reporting KPI’s and customer conversion
• Educate customers on the brand, using the correct language and product knowledge to the best advice
• Support with in-store training covering brand induction, refresher training sessions and new product launches.
• Work side-by-side with teams in-store, lead by example and encourage passion for the brand and products
• Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
• 2 to 3 years beauty retail sales experience
• Passion for Skin Care and Beauty
• Advanced Skincare knowledge
• Demonstrable selling skills
• Some national travel required
• Skinesis product allocation every quarter
• Sarah Chapman Staff purchase scheme
• Competitive commission structure with seasonal incentives
• Comprehensive training programme
• 24 annual holiday days with an additional 4 bank holidays off.
Please email your CV to email@example.com