We’re back. Our Skinesis Clinic has now fully re-opened – book your appointment today.
We are very pleased to let you know that our Skinesis Clinic and Boutique are now open – we can’t wait to welcome you back.
We know that many of you have experienced changes in the condition of your skin over the last few months and are perhaps in need of some TLC – we are here to rejuvenate and restore your skin to optimal health. Visit our website for the most up-to-date information on our new facial treatments and technologies.
If you would like to make a booking or have any questions, please do get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7589 9585.
Available at our Clinic is Skinesis Medical, offering rejuvenating aesthetic services and targeted dermatological treatments performed by Dr Alexis Granite. Dr Granite utilises a variety of injectables, lasers and other skin-enhancing therapies to keep skin looking healthy and radiant. In addition to performing full-body skin examinations and mole mapping, Dr Granite can also prescribe a therapeutic regime to help manage a variety of skin conditions including acne, rosacea and dermatitis.
Our Re-opening Guidelines
We are constantly reviewing and updating our COVID-19 policies to ensure the safety of our clients and team. We would like to reassure you that we are continuing to follow the government’s guidelines, and going several steps further, to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable experience with us.
Our Clinic has successfully registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), an independent regulator that oversees rigorous quality, health and safety inspections, so you can be confident that we are meeting the very highest standards.
What you can expect from us
- We are maintaining the highest level of cleanliness and sanitisation practices throughout the Clinic, carrying out regular deep-cleaning – especially on multi-person contact points such as door handles, tills and surface areas.
- All of our staff have taken specialised, industry-led COVID-19 health and safety training.
- We are conducting continuous monitoring of the health of our staff, including daily temperature checks.
- Our staff are being tested for COVID-19 on a regular basis.
- We have introduced a new digital, hands-free temperature-checking device at the entrance to the Boutique.
- We have also set up no-touch hand sanitiser dispensers in both the Boutique and Clinic.
- Clinic staff are wearing PPE where needed, and washing their hands frequently, as this is the most effective form of hand sanitisation.
- We have Perspex screens at till points.
- We are using disposable linens in our Clinic, and sterilising devices for 1 hour or more between each treatment.
- We have removed testers from product shelves in the Boutique, but these can be dispensed directly into your hands if you wish to try something – just ask a member of the team.
- We have windows and doors open wherever possible to allow air flow – apologies if it feels a little colder than usual.
What we ask of you
- When you arrive at the Boutique, you might be asked to join a queue if we already have the maximum number of customers inside. A member of staff will be on hand to answer any questions. You can place your order in the queue and we will have this ready for you to purchase and collect as soon as you enter.
- Upon entering, you will be shown to a no-touch hand-sanitising and temperature-checking station. We will also be offering hand sanitiser at till points.
- Please adhere to the current social distancing guidelines at all times. We have floor markers in place to assist with this.
- We ask that you are entirely clear of any symptoms of COVID-19, and have not been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms.
- Please be ready to pay by card, as we will not be able to process cash payments. We also accept Apple Pay.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We're looking forward to seeing you,
Sarah Chapman & Team x