Terms & Conditions
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in the termination of service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct or language.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at email@example.com quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and American Express. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is acknowledged. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. The cardholder's address must match the information held by the issuing authority. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ltd, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us. Legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our Returns section. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our Customer Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Customer Services, Sarah Chapman Skinesis, 59 Markham Street, London, SW3 3NR, UK. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The returns policy is for goods purchased on the website, by mail, over the telephone or by fax or post. Sarah Chapman Ltd hopes that you will be delighted with your order. We are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within 14 days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened, unused and undamaged condition. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund.
Should you wish to cancel your order and return any goods, please notify us within a period of 14 working days beginning with the day following the day of delivery to you, by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us on the following number 0207 589 9094 Please provide full details of the customer order number and the goods which are being returned.
On receipt of the returned goods we will give you a refund of the amount paid for the goods. We do not refund the original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. Refunds will be made against the original form of tender. Please note that the return costs will not be reimbursed. Postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
To improve our service, please let us know the reason for returning any goods. Return the parcel by RECORDED DELIVERY to the following address:
Sarah Chapman Ltd,
59 Markham Street,
Sarah Chapman Ltd cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach our Returns Department.
- Any inaccuracy in the contact details or postal details provided may delay or prevent delivery and the Promoter is not liable for such delay or non-delivery. Any items returned to sender will be considered unwanted.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion.
- Winners are responsible for providing correct contact details and information for themselves if and when requested. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner.
- Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express. The Promoter is not responsible for the user-generated content provided and does not endorse any user-generated views expressed on the site.
- Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities and subsequently withdrawn from the websites.
- No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value in exceptional circumstances.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of delivery.
- Other than as required by law, the Promoter will not disclose information about any entrant to any third party without your permission.
FREE GIFT PROMOTION
*Valid with any purchase of £50 and over, gift is dependent on spend on www.sarahchapman.com only. Only one gift per transaction. Offer applies whilst stocks last and is subject to availability. The offer excludes Gift Cards. Shipping costs are not included in the spend. Gift will be applied at basket stage.
WORLDWIDE TRACKED DELIVERY
* To view our full international tracked delivery coverage, please click here.